Call for Project Proposals
CALL FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS
In the framework of the Swiss funded project:
Enhancing Social Protection for Migrants in Vulnerable Situation in Serbia
Deadline for submission of the applications is
February 20th 2019, 23:59
Want to help migrants in your community?
Do you have experience in working with vulnerable groups?
Do you have experience in working with youth?
Do you meet the following requirements?
- Legal entity registered in Serbia
- Civil Society Organization (CSO), local (grass-root) organization, youth organization, group or Youth office
- To be a CSO that is legally registered for a period of minimum 1 (one) year with clear and in practice proven records from previous projects
Grant value: 10,000 CHF (10 projects) or 50,000 CHF (2 projects).
Duration of the project: up to September 1st, 2019.
How to apply?
- Download detailed information about the Call for Proposals as well as application forms from the website http://serbia.iom.int
- Follow the website news and visit one of the two info sessions where we will present the details of the Call
- Submit the completed project proposal in accordance with the terms of the Call by February 20, 2019 AT 23:59 at email@example.com
- For clarifications please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th of February 2019 at the latest quoting the reference number of the Call in the email subject (RS1A062).
About the Call:
The situation of protracted stay of migrants in Serbia calls for a systematic and systemic response from the side of social protection system to alleviate psychosocial dimension of the displacement. Comprehensive protection is needed for migrants accommodated in reception and asylum centers or outside of them, especially for those in vulnerable position such as adolescents, minors and unaccompanied migrant children. This project is part of the Swiss–Serbian Migration Partnership and has been developed based on needs expressed and acknowledged by the relevant institutions. It aims to contribute to strengthening social protection of migrants in Serbia by enhancing social protection of migrants through the increase in availability and quality of social services and community-based support programs. The goal of the Call for project proposals is to diversify and expand the range of support and protection services for migrants in need through inclusion of CSO’s, youth organizations and offices in local communities in Serbia.
The total amount available for awarding grants under this Call for Proposals is 200,000 CHF. Selection of grantees will be done by evaluating and ranking the submitted project proposals.
You can learn more about the Call for Proposals as well as about the process, the selection criteria and the method of application in the Call for Project Proposals Description and Criteria below.